I was recently tagged by Akilah to do the 20 Random Facts About Me tag. I haven't done one in a while so I was excited to do this one. I should warn you that I'm kind of extremely weird...
- Green is my favourite colour.
- I'm probably way ahead of myself but I've already picked out my baby names...
- Speaking of children I want to have 5, but we'll see how I feel after 1 lol
- I know the whole choreography to Michael Jackson's Thriller. I can even do it without the video, all I need is the music and I'm game!
- I've recently developed a love for electronic and house/chilled house music.
- Rudimental's album Home is my album of the year. It's absolutely amazing, have a listen to it if you haven't already. Plus, I'm going to see them in February yay!
- I love the smell of freshly washed clothes.
- Sometimes before I go to sleep I sing the Goodbye Song from Bear in the Big Blue House :)
- This year for the first time ever I won iTunes festival tickets! And not just one pair, but two! I got to see Rizzle Kicks and Dizzee Rascal, ahhh yeahhh! *shimmies*
- I LOVE FOOD!!!
- I'm absolutely terrified of spiders! I hate them!
- I'm a huge fan of oldskool music. I'm talking 70s, 80s and 90s. I think music back then was so much better than a lot of the music we have now.
- I have stretchmarks and I love them.
- There are times when my mind goes blank and I completely forget how to spell the simplest of words. One time I forgot how to spell 'of'.... yes you read correctly, I forgot how to spell a word with TWO LETTERS!! I'm not proud... :(
- I really want to travel. Just go somewhere new, experience different cultures, eat food and take lots of pictures.
- I've never been to America but would love to go. It's on the cards for next year, so fingers crossed.
- I have chronic bitch face (look it up, it's real!) My face looks like I've eaten a crate of sour grapes but really, I'm fine!
- Whenever I hear Latch by Disclosure I get the biggest smile on my face. I don't know why but the song makes me so happy.
- When I was younger I wanted to be a vampire; move aside Kristen I'm the real Bella Swan! :P
- I bruise really easily and I turn some wacky shades when I do: purple, pink, black, I'm sure even green at one point :/
I hope you enjoyed this tag, because I sure did! I am going to tag:
Chi-Chi from That Good Girl Chi
Nee from ROSECANDLE11
Maya from Petite & Unique
& anyone else who would like to do it! If you don't want to do the tag, why don't you comment below with a random fact about yourself xo