Sunday, 2 September 2012

OOTN | Black & Leopard

Hey guys!

I honestly can't believe it's September already. I feel like I've barely had a summer and it's already over. I'll be going back to uni and moving into my new place in about 2 weeks, so these next couple of weeks are going to be hectic.

But anyway, yesterday I met up with a few of my friends for a night out in Camden. We started out at The Ice Wharf and ended up at The Cuban. I had a really great time! Whenever I get together with my friends it's always good times. As I said before, we're all getting ready to go back to uni so we're trying to spend a much time together as possible. Despite the fact we're scattered at different universities we always manage to keep in touch, which is great :)

For my outfit I decided to wear some new pieces that I bought recently; my hat leggings and shoes. I went with something really casual because I knew we were going to be moving around a lot. I was in the mood to wear all black but I thought I'd shake it up and pair the outfit with my new leopard print pumps, silver jewellery and red lips. I'm sure we're all aware that leopard print is a key look for A/W so I was really happy when I found these shoes.




 Was not ready for this picture lol

Hat: H&M
Blazer: H&M
Vest: H&M
Leather-look leggings: Topshop
Leopard print shoes: New Look
Jewellery: Kukee

Lips: Vamp by Sleek
Nails: Times Square by NYC

xo

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE this outfit, I'm a great fan of all black outfits

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit; i like how the leopard shoes and red polish and lipstick work with the outfit x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post dear! Loveee your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the all black and pop of leopard really works <3 x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. All black everything always looks fab! You look lovely - following your blog!

    http://f-fashionology.blogspot.co.uk/

    Fab
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit, the pop of colour on the nails brings something different to it also xx

    ReplyDelete

"ASHLEY PIPER" THEME WAS DESIGNED BY FEERIC STUDIOS © 2013. POWERED BY BLOGGER