Monday, 10 September 2012

5 Day Challenge - Five

Hi guys!

I got this tag from Ayaan from Style Sincerity. I haven't done a tag in a while and thought this one was quite interesting, so I decided to do it :)

FIVE random facts about yourself
FOUR of your favourite songs
THREE of your favourite films
describe TWO of your favourite memories
ONE wish/thing you would change about your life
  1. The sound of helicopters makes me really nervous.
  2. I'm not a morning person... at all!
  3. I'm a hoarder. I have so many things that I haven't used/don't need but I can't bring myself to throw them away.
  4. I'm terrified of spiders!
  5. I don't like onions.
Let me know if you do it too! xo

2 comments:

  1. i hate spiders too! ooh, they disgust me.
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts like this, really help to get to know someone. Now following you, would love you to check out my blog too. Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

"ASHLEY PIPER" THEME WAS DESIGNED BY FEERIC STUDIOS © 2013. POWERED BY BLOGGER