Saturday 22 July 2017

Dressed Up: Striped Trousers


Top and trousers - Zara // Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters // Heels and clutch - New Look
I've come up with a new concept for my blog called 'Dressed Up, Dressed Down'. What I'll be doing is taking an item of clothing and creating 2 outfits; one dressed up for a special occasion or event and the other will be dressed down for a casual daytime outfit. 
First up are these cropped trousers from Zara! I am in love with these trousers and they have easily become my favourite summer staple. The stripes on the trousers are actually navy but it's very hard to tell. For this first outfit I've dressed them up and paired them with a black boatneck tshirt and nude heels. I wore a similar outfit recently to a wedding and I loved how it looked xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig