Tuesday 30 September 2014

A Piece of Me In... Paris, France #4

To conclude my photo diary of my time in Paris, I combined the last two days as I didn't take as many pictures. As we had done most of the tourist sightseeing on our first three days, we spent Friday and Saturday wondering around visiting the nice little markets and hidden treasures Paris had to offer. I also had my very first macaron, which was actually very nice! I understand why people love them so much. We spent the last day relaxing and had lunch at a restaurant called Le Petit Cardinal which was recommended to us by an acquaintance and dessert at our fave, Breakfast in America. It was my first time having pecan pie, it was so sweet but really nice.

I hope you enjoyed my photo diary! Hopefully I'll be able to share more of my travelling experiences with you in the future xo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig