Sunday 31 August 2014

Fruity Culottes

Sunglasses - River Island // Crop Top - Topshop // Culottes - Primark // Sandals - Office
Today was quite warm considering the weather we've been having recently, so I decided to make the most of these last few days of summer and take a few snaps. I bought these culottes a few months ago and I've noticed that they have become somewhat of a staple for the season. What I love about culottes is that they provide the practicality of shorts with the look of a midi skirt. Although mine are quite casual, I have seen many tailored culottes perfect for the workplace or a more dressed up look. I paired the culottes with a simple black crop top and one of my many pairs of brown sandals xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loving the culottes!

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blosgpot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig