Thursday 28 November 2013

Emerald Green Ring

I vowed not to let a month go untouched so here's a post showing a ring I've been sporting a lot lately. I bought it for £2.99 from Oxfam. I'm currently volunteering there and I'm loving all the different types of vintage accessories and clothes they have there. I think this may be the start of a new love for thrifting ;)
As I've mentioned a gazillion times already green is my favourite colour so when I saw this I immediately fell in love. It reminded me of a ring I saw on the Regal Rose website which I really wanted but didn't buy because of the price, so I'm really happy to have an equally beautiful dupe.

I miss blogging but my uni work is slowing consuming my life... good times(!) I hope you have all been well xo
SHARE:

1 comment

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig