Monday, 24 June 2013

Personal Shopping at Topshop, Oxford Circus

Our racks and racks of clothes
Our mini chocolate and coconut cupcakes - I had the coconut and it was delish!
Cut Out Circle Necklace £8.50 // Strappy Cami £18 // Crayon Forest Midi Skirt £35
Last week my sister and I went to Topshop in Oxford Circus for a bit of Personal Shopping. This was my first personal shopping experience and I really enjoyed it. Before going I completed a questionnaire so that Jo (our lovely personal shopper) could pick out some things she thought I would like and try on. I literally had to control myself as she picked out so many nice things. In the end, these are what I bought. I was lucky enough to still have the gift card I got for my birthday and with my student discount, I got everything for a decent price. I'd seen the cami a while back and had been meaning to buy it for ages. The necklace was actually on my sisters rack, but I feel in love with it as soon as I saw it. I'm a huge fan of long necklaces, and I really love the simple design of this one. This skirt was actually the last thing that Jo brought in for me, along with the matching crop top (which I didn't buy). I lovelove this skirt; it's so light and airy! The print is gorgeous and I adore the slits on either side. They're not too high and show the right amount of leg; I cannot wait for the weather to brighten up so I can wear it out xo

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the skirt! That is going to go so nicely with the sheer tank!

    www.petiteandunique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got to personally shop? That must have been peaceful!
    Very lucky and nice clothes

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    http://themissore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the skirt.....love it x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfits.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

"ASHLEY PIPER" THEME WAS DESIGNED BY FEERIC STUDIOS © 2013. POWERED BY BLOGGER