Sunday, 27 January 2013

New In: Jewellery by Kukee

Hi guuuys!

Here are some new pieces I recently bought from Kukee. I'm a very big fan of Kukee, as I mentioned in my previous jewellery haul. They sell lovely jewellery at amazing prices. They were having a sale over Christmas so I thought I'd see what they had and I managed to buy some pieces that I'd had my eye on for a while at a discounted price! I even got another above the knuckle ring for free - which is great because I lost one of mine :(


 Hamsa Palm necklace - £2.50
I wanted to do some research on the Hamsa Palm before I bought it, because I had see it around but didn't know what it meant. I found that it's used as protection against the evil eye - a look that is believed to cause injury or bad luck for the person it is directed at.
 Skull ring in Silver - £1
Spike earrings - £1

xo

4 comments:

  1. so when are you giving me the ring?
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool earrings!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for stopping by <33
    i love the pieces you got especially the hamsa palm necklace. and i think it's very clever that you did some research first before you bought it. i mean... who knows what it means? just because it's trend.

    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that ring is so cool! want!

    ReplyDelete

"ASHLEY PIPER" THEME WAS DESIGNED BY FEERIC STUDIOS © 2013. POWERED BY BLOGGER