Thursday, 10 January 2013

eBay False Eyelashes

Happy New Year everyone!

Better late than never, ay? :) I hope you all had lovely New Years celebrations. I'm so thankful to be here and I can't wait to see what 2013 has to offer!

Today I want to share with you some false eyelashes I purchased from eBay a little over a month ago.
Personally, these are the perfect eyelashes; they are exactly what I am looking for. I don't wear falsies very often, but when I do, I do not want it to look like my eyelids are trying to fly away. These are not too long or flamboyant but add a very subtle, sultry cat-eye look. I know the change is not dramatic but that is what I love, a very natural almost-impossible-to-tell-you're-wearing-fake-eyelashes look :)

In one box, I got 10 pairs for £1.41 with free postage (I actually bought two packs, so I got 20 for £2.82). They are sold by a UK seller wholesale2worldwide (style 122) and delivery took roughly 5 days.

Left: without lashes - Right: with lashes



Last two images taken from their eBay page, here
Products used:
Sleek Brow Kit - Dark
MUA eyebrow pencil - Brunette
Maybelline gel liner
The Flasies Volum' Express by Maybelline
MAC pro longwear concealer - NC50
Duo eyelash adhesive

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

"ASHLEY PIPER" THEME WAS DESIGNED BY FEERIC STUDIOS © 2013. POWERED BY BLOGGER