Friday 28 September 2012

Hey, what's going on? (8)

Hi guys!! :D

First of all, I apologise for my lack of posts I know it's been over a week since my last one. As I said in my OOTN post I was going to be starting university soon and the next couple of weeks would be hectic, well they were. Me being me I left everything to the last minute and was in a mad rush to get packed and sorted out. Despite that moving in was very smooth and I got settled in very quickly (even though I haven't finished unpacking yet...) I absolutely love my new place! I moved in with some girls on my course and it's only been our first week back but we're already having a really good time.

I started lectures on Monday (24/09) so I am officially a second year student! I honestly can't believe that I will be starting my final year next year. Time has gone so fast, I don't even know what to do with myself lol. My modules are looking very interesting and I can't wait to get stuck in. I made a promise to myself to try really hard this year as it counts (the first year doesn't usually count towards the final degree). Last year I made a habit of leaving work to the last minute and the stress was awful. I've learned my lesson and I won't be doing that again, trust me!

Well, that's about it for now. I'll try to update as often as I can and keep you posted on what's going on with me. Or you can follow me on Twitter and Tumblr, I'm always updating on there! Links at the side :)
I hope you're all well xo

P.S. I loved that bag in my recent New In post so much that I got it in green ;D


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. cute bag
    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this type of bags!!! Not too big, not too small! perfect! xx

    http://lupusheartbeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great bag!:)
    do you like to follow each other?♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you!
    please check out mine!

    adosesofmylife.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey chica, just stopping by the blog to show u some keep up the great work on here!!
    Kami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the green bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the green bag! Following you!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig