Sunday 22 July 2012

The Olympic Torch in Hackney!

Greetings :)
This is a quick post to let you know that my sisters and I were lucky enough to see the Olympic Torch relay go through Hackney yesterday (21/07/2012). It was a really surreal experience, definitely a once in a lifetime one. The last time the Olympics was in London was more than 70 years ago!
There was a point where I was literally running next to the man hoding the Torch. I tried to take a picture, but that didn't work out...

This was the only decent picture I took, but honestly I was just really happy to be there.

Unfortunately none of us have tickets, but one of my sisters was lucky enough to win a raffle and was given a ticket to see the opening ceremony on friday (27/07/2012). We'll all be there with her in spirit!

Like I said this is a quick post, so hope you're all enjoying your weekend! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig