Friday 4 May 2012

A night with 8 Out Of 10 Cats...

Hello guys! I know it's been a while, apologies!

So yesterday my sister and I went to the BBC studios to watch 8 Out Of 10 Cats. For those who don't know what it is, it's a comedy panel show hosted by a comdian called Jimmy Carr with team captains Jon Richardson (who is so cute!) and Sean Lock. They discuss current things going on in the world and do this using comedy.
It was so funny, I was laughing throughout the whole thing! I've always been a fan of the show so going to see it live was great.

BBC logo cubes 


I didn't really get any shots of what I was wearing but I wore my sheer blouse that featured in my previous HAUL post, which I wore with a pair of black jeans and my studded slippers.

For those who are interested they're gonna show it tonight on Channel 4 at 9:00pm (UK)!

May the Fourth be with you ^_^
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. gorgeous face.....love the simple white shirt x

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig