I've been TAGGED! :)
I've been tagged by 2 people; Chi-Chi from That Good Girl Chi and Kami from Broke Wanna-Be Fashionista. Check out their blogs when you get a chance! They both tagged me quite a while ago but I've finally managed to complete it. So here it goes!
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus provide eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag
4. Go to their page and tell them
5. No tag backs!
6. You legitimately have to tag
11 things about me :)
1. I daydream way too much.
2. I’m 5ft 10, yup I am that tall!
3. I love to bake!
4. I’m a Pisces, born on March 18th
5. I am a cinema junkie! I have seen A LOT of films in the cinema and plan to see a lot more.
6. I have a girl crush on Jessica Alba. She’s just so beautiful!
7. I love knitting.
8. I’m the youngest. And it has its benefits, I can’t lie =D
9. I love men who smell nice, but who doesn’t!
10. Tom Hanks is my favourite actor.
11. I think I’m a shopaholic...
Chi-Chi's questions:1. When was the last time you laughed so much you cried/almost peed yourself?
2. When you were younger, what did you want to grow up to be?
3. What is your favourite song, and why?
4. Have you ever done something naughty and blamed someone else?
5. What is your ultimate travel destination?
6. Who would you want to be stuck in an elevator with?
7. Puppies or kittens?
8. How many pairs of shoes do you own? (Be honest!)
9. If a film about your life was made, who would play you?
10. What is the most daring thing youe have ever done?
11. What would you want every girl in the world to experience?
1. On Friday when I went to my friend’s house to have a little get-together with all my friends from school (because we’re all at various universities now)
2. When I was younger I wanted to be a dancer. I still love dancing now; even though it’s not professional it’s just something I love.
3. There is no way I can answer this question, there’s just too many lol.
4. I do this all the time with my siblings, it’s so funny :’)
5. Beach holiday would have to be Bora Bora. I’ve been wanting to go there from when I was a child and Woody Woodpecker would always talk about it on the Woody Woodpecker show *sighs* I miss being a child…
And city is definitely somewhere in Canada, probably Toronto. I’ve recently become obsessed with this place! It seems like they just produce so many talented (good looking) people. I also love that some parts speak French and that they spell words the English, UK way *random* hahaa
6. Will Smith. Not only is he extremely good looking but I think he’s such an intelligent worldly man and I feel that we’d actually talk about something interesting. Well, after I calm myself down of course… *pervy smile*
7. This is so hard, but puppies.
8. I can’t even tell you… not that I don’t want to but because I don’t know lol. If I had to guess I’d say about 20-25.
9. Sophie Okonedo. She’s such a versatile actress and I think she’d portray me well. I loved her in The Secret Life Of Bees and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. They are very different roles but she was able to adapt very well. She is of Nigerian heritage (like myself but she’s mixed) and she was born in London like me as well! So yeah, Sophie =]
10. Zip line! I don’t know how to explain it… but it was so scary yet so thrilling. Oh and going on Detonator at Thorpe Park, that ride is no joke!
1. What is your definition of love?
2. Who is your best friend and why?
3. What's your favourite season and why?
4. What's your favourite TV show(s)?
5. If you won a million dollars what is the 1st thing you'll spend it on?
6. What's your favourite quote?
7. Lip gloss or lipstick?
8. If you had a chance to go on a date with a celebrity, who would it be?
9. What's one of your dreams that came true?
10. What's your twitter name?
11. What's your favourite movie(s)?
1. Well, I’ve never been in love so I’m not too sure, but if I’m ever in love I think the way I’ll know is because I’ll feel something I’ve never felt before…
2. Her name is Mary and we’re just so alike! We’ve known each other for ages and we just get each other. We have one of those friendships where we just look at each other and burst out laughing. And if we haven’t seen each other for a while, it’s not awkward when we meet up again, we just pick up where we left off =]
3. Summer! It does something to people, makes everything so much brighter and pleasant and exciting. Also, I HATE the cold!
4. Oooh, I have SO many. But my top 10 would have to be (in no particular order); New Girl, Rules of Engagement, Happy Endings, The Big Bang Theory, Glee, Southland, True Blood, My Wife and Kids, 90210 and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air =]
5. I’m gonna change that to pounds and the first thing I’d spend it on is my parents.
6. “Today you are you that is truer than true; there is no one alive who is youer than you.” – Dr. Seuss
8. Trey Songz *cue fan girl scream*
10. @MsAmericanRjct – follow me! =]
11. This is almost as bad as asking me my favourite song lol, but I would have to say; Forrest Gump, Hairspray, Taken, The Departed, Bad Boys 2, Step Up and Finding Nemo. Just to name a few...
And now it's my turn to tag some people :) Here are my questions for you:
1. Name one thing that you can’t live without
2. What is your favourite food?
3. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
4. Name one place you want to go, person you want to meet and thing you want to do before you die.
5. What is your favourite colour?
6. Who is your idol/the person you look up to the most?
7. What was the last film you watched in the cinema?
8. Night in or night out?
9. Who is your celebrity crush? (Because I know you all have one!)
10. If you held a dinner party, which celebrities would you invite (dead or alive)?
11. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Tag you're it!
Thank you Chi-Chi and Kami for tagging me. I hope you've enjoyed this TAG