Saturday 28 April 2012

Avengers Assemble!

Hello guys!

So yesterday I went to the cinema with my sisters to watch Marvel's Avengers Assemble. We went to Vue at Stratford, Westfield and it was manic! Even more so than when me and my sister went to see Breaking Dawn! It's a film that was highly anticipated by many, myself included. I heard it was coming out in cinema quite a few months ago, and as the months went on I started seeing the adverts and posters which got me really excited...

...And I was not disappointed, the film was amazing! As in, it was incredible! My Tumblr page and dashboard are filled with Avengers related posts. It was so funny! It had so many one liners that made the whole theatre burst out laughing. There was a lot of action, whether it be them fighting each other or the enemy, there was a lot of it. And I love a bit of action in a film so it was right down my street! Also, the cast was made up of a bunch of gorgeous people, what more could you ask for?! Because of this film my current celebrity crushes have taken the form of Chris Hemsworth (Thor) and Chris Evans (Captain America) *sighs dreamily* They're soooo beaut! I thought Mark Ruffalo was great as Bruce Banner/Hulk. Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow) looked so sexy in her body suit. Robert Downey Jr (Iron Man) was as funny and witty as ever. The way Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye) was handling those arrows was so hot! And Tom Hiddleston (Loki) was a really good baddie! 

I left the cinema repeating "that film was amazing!" I think I even woke up this morning exclaiming how great it was lol. I would actually pay money to see it again... So if anyone is thinking of watching it, I say do not hesitate, you will not be disappointed!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig