Tuesday 14 February 2012

Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner, that I love London so!

I am a London girl through and through!
Moving to Kent has made me realise how much I LOVE LONDON! I have so many friends still in London that constantly go on about how boring it is and that they’re tired of it. I dare them to spend two weeks in Gillingham and tell me they don’t love London.
I love everything about it. There are so many different cultures, different fashion senses. You’ll very rarely see the same person twice – unless you know them of course.
I remember the first time I moved away, I didn’t come back home for 5 weeks and as soon as I came back, if felt as if I wasn't away for the past 5 weeks. 
I'm back in London for reading week (this time I actually plan on doing some work hahaa) and I must say that moving out of London, especially to somewhere like Gillingham has made me appreciate London a lot more. It's not that I didn't like it before, it's just that I've lived here my whole life and like I mentioned in my previous post, I'm ready to branch out. Contrary to that, I don't think I'll find andother place that makes me feel as at home as in London.
I love London and the lifestyle, so I know if I were to move to somewhere similar to London like New York or Paris obviously I'd be homesick but I think I'd get used to it quite quickly.


Sun is in the sky, oh why oh why would I wanna be anywhere else? (8)
Lily Allen - LDN
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KechYourStyle. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig